Trendy Plus Size Clothing Stores Online: 29 Boutiques & Designers Worldwide With US Delivery
Designer Brands - continued
If you want to start at the beginning of this article, click on this link for the list of plus-size designers and websites that ship to most countries around the world.
9. Eileen Fisher: Eileen Fisher makes classic , but not boring, designer separates that last forever and never go out of style. (Shipping to over 90 countries) You can get Eileen Fisher at her store and at many high-end American Stores.
Plus Size Special Occasion Dresses:
You can find many of the brands I've mentioned here at regular online clothing sites. So, look around. In some instances, online department stores carry more sizes (larger sizes) than the website of the designer.
As for sizing, sometimes it's hard to tell if an international website is using UK sizes or US sizes. Most of the time, a UK 22 is like a US 20 or 18, but you should always go by the website's measurements for each brand, not the number on the label. If you're not sure what size to try, email the site. And, always check the time frame for returns. But, I want you to know that it's just as easy to Fedex a return to London as it is to ship a return to Missouri.
10. Adrianna Papell: Even though the Adrianna Papell website does not sell online, I had to mention their dresses. (See the first 4 dresses above.) You can get these through House of Fraser or John Lewiss in the UK. (International and US delivery)
11. Chesca Direct: The two party dresses on the right (above) are from Chesca, but the magenta dress (you may have to click the photo) is sold through the House o Fraser website. Chesca sells plus-sized wedding and occasion outfits. (Worldwide shipping)
12. Asos Curve: Asos has a section called Curve & Plus Size. (The red dress above is from Asos.) While this site is mostly for juniors and younger people, they carry a little bit of everything. (Asos ships virtually everywhere.)
13. Lipstick Boutique: The two lace dresses above are from Lipstick Boutique, however the blue dress is only on Asos. The plus-size section at LipstickBoutique.co.uk, is called Curvy. (Worldwide delivery)
14. Tadashi Shoji: Tadashi Shoji designs extraordinarily beautiful party dresses and evening gowns. (Shipping to over 120 countries.)
15. Rachel Pally White Label: While Rachel Pally's dresses are not quite fancy enough for the most formal occasions, I didn't know where else to put them. Pally designs simple, beautiful, comfortable maxi dresses that can go anywhere from breakfast at the beach to a low-key gala, depending on which shoes and accessories you wear with them. I'm a fan. (Go to the Help section to find countries.)
This is becoming an insanely long list of plus-size sites that ship globally. And, I've edited it down from an even longer list. Sheesh. However, I'm a firm believer in shopping worldwide, so I want to continue adding a few more sites.
Boho Clothing Stores Online Plus Size:
16. Johnny Was: Johnny Was bohemian threads run large, large, large. Some of their styles are so big that a plus size falls off me, so I wear a large (or a medium). And, these cute boho styles are expensive... but I'm an addict. I feed my craving by waiting for sales (on Johnnywas.com, Neiman's, etc.) and looking around on e Bay. Unfortunately, I sometimes lose out and wish I had bought a cute hippie tunic or dress or coat or whatever at full price... but this company is always coming out with new versions of my old favorites... so I'm never sad for long. Yes, that's a crapola photo of myself above in a burgundy Johnny Was tunic. I used it because I didn't have a free photo of a Johnny Was outfit on a real model. (International shipping) Note: Be aware that many of their tunics are sheer and will need to be worn over a cami.
17. Joe Browns: Okay... Joe Browns has a website with international shipping to most of the world, but I just realized that you can only buy his plus size stuff from other online stores. And, the two websites I see that ship his stuff internationally are Simply Be and Marisota. (Both ship to UK, EU, and US.) Anyway, I love Joe Browns and this brand is much more reasonably priced than Johnny Was.
18. Navabi: Navabi sells a lot of really nice, high-end clothes. I put the site in this section because a lot of the designs are Lagenlook styles. They are a bit edgy and groovy and cool. I love this site. (Navabi ships to over 30 countries.)
19. Blue Fish Clothing: Blue Fish sells cute, artsy Lagenlook clothing in all sizes and in one-size styles. (Worldwide shipping)
20. ModCloth: I'm surprised that this site goes up to 4X, which is surprising because it's such a hip, trendy site. I'll be looking around this site soon... for myself. This is a bleeding-edge site with fun stuff that's retro, mod, hippie, current, and everything else. (Shipping to over 50 countries.)
Plus Size Clothing in the UK With International Shipping:
I'm starting to blank out. I don't know how many more sites I can do. I'll just start listing websites and I might come back later to write more.
It seems like this should have been an easy article to write, but it involved a lot of research.
- 22. Elvi.co.uk.
- 23. M&Co.com. (Worldwide delivery)
- 24. M & S. (M&S ships worldwide.)
- 25. Debenham. (Look for the flag to find the list.)
- 26. New Look. Their plus-size brand is called New Look Inspire. (Worldwide delivery)
- 27. Vidamoda.co.uk. (Worldwide)
- 28. Cur vety. (Worldwide)
- 29. PinkClove.co.uk. (Worldwide)
Okay, I know that's not the whole list, but I'm running out of steam. Some websites are a complete Mensa test just to figure out if the site ships ANYTHING ANYWHERE. I've been doing a lot of translations.
Thank God my husband speaks French and I speak German... fuggedabout Asian sites. My Japanese is hopeless. My Chinese is even worse.
(Note: I don't want to forget to tell you that all of these photos are from prshots.com or the company that manufacturered the item... except for my own photo... which comes courtesy of my impatient husband and his cheapie camera. I never steal photos. I always get authorization put pics on my site.)
So, this is my updated list of plus-size clothing websites in Europe, the UK, and the US that ship to most countries around the world. If you have a favorite plus-size site that I've missed, let me know. I will assume you can find Nordstrom's, Neiman's, and Zulilly on your own, but I'm always on the lookout for quirky little sites that sell groovy plus-size clothing. Aren't we all?
More Fashion Articles for Women Over 40 and Baby Boomer Chicks With an Attitude:
Plus Size Clothing for Women With International Shipping (The original article.)
HolyFreakingToledoBatman! I'm done.
If you like this article or you have a question or you want to show me your website, leave a comment at the bottom of the page. Your comment won't show up until I approve it.