Trendy Plus Size Clothing Stores Online: 29 Boutiques & Designers Worldwide With US Delivery
by Tina Boomerina (Christina Gregoire)
Here is my second list of groovy, trendy, plus-size clothing sites and fashion designers from around the world who deliver to curvy women in the USA (and other countries). This article is an update of my first list from two years ago, Plus Size Clothing for Women With International Shipping, and it’s about flipping time I added these new sites.
A lot has changed in the last two years. Tons of clothing sites in the UK have gone global. And, a bunch of innovative fashion designers have finally realized that:
- There are a zillion chicks who have inherited the same full-figured bodies that their mothers have.
- And... these younger "sexy mamas" don’t want to look and dress like their mothers.
In other words, you and I are not going to have to learn to sew, after all.
No matter what size you are, no matter what age you are, you’re going to find something online that’s perfectomundo for your bod.
(Note: You should read my other article, too. I couldn’t fit all the good sites on here without creating a ridiculously unwieldy list.)
Designer Plus Size Clothing for Women Over 40, 50, 60:
This article is mostly for older women over 40, 50, or 60. If you’re a teenager or a 20-something, I’ll let you keep reading, because I know you’ll like some of these sites. But, you'll have to promise me that you won't blast my brain with rap music.
I'm a Plus Size... Bite Me:
For the first half of my life, I was so skinny that I couldn’t find trendy clothing that flattered my flat-chested body. Then, I had two children and I plumped out. Then, I took a hideous medication for a thyroid problem and I blimped out. The doctors said my body would go back to its normal size but it didn’t. Accckkk!
Well, I’ll never be a size 4 again... and... the point is that I’m used to finding designer duds (and cute knockoffs) in my size. And, I’m NOT happy when I can’t find what I want.
Hip Upscale Designer Fashion for Full Figured Women Worldwide:
This article is somewhat skewed towards the types of clothing I like. You’ll have to look around on these, and other, websites to find exactly what you like to wear. If I knew exactly what you were looking for, I'd put it on here. But, I don't.
I mean... I'm smart but I don't read minds. So, some of the following links go to Pinterest examples of what I like on these designer sites:
1. Wallis Live Unlimited: Up until recently, I was unfamiliar with Wallis, but then I saw some of their lookbooks and I started swooning. Bummer... nothing looked like it would fit me. Then, last week I noticed their new line of plus-size designer wear. Oh happy day. And, I thought you might like their stuff, too, so I decided to write this article. The first outfit in the main photo (at the top of the page) is a black plus-size tunic and a pair of plus-size floral trousers from Wallis. The look is a little bit boho and a little bit casual... in a chic, wear-it-out-to-dinner-in-Beverly-Hills kind of way. (Shipping to over 100 countries.)
After I saw that Wallis started a plus-size line, I started looking around in earnest. And, I'm happy to report that I found a bunch of other great websites you'll love that ship internationally.
2. Anna Scholz: Anna is one of the first designers to steer away from all-black ensembles for curvy women. And, Anna has a brilliant sense of color. These photos (directly above) are from Marisota courtesy of prshots.com. (Shipping to 26 countries and the EU.)
3. Beige Plus: I had read about Beige when it first opened a few years ago, but I couldn't find anything about international shipping on their site. If you're in London, you should check out one of their stores. They mostly have conservative threads that are great for work, casual weekends, or cocktail hour, but these high-end goodies are true investment pieces. (International shipping. Click "My Location" in upper left to see shipping destinations.)
4. Slink Boutique: Slink is an online boutique with a tasty assortment of plus-size clothing from some of the best designers on any continent... many of them from THE continent... as this is a UK site. The blonde in the yellow sweater (in the photo near the top of this page) is modeling one of their outfits. (Worldwide delivery)
5. Melissa Masse: Check out MelissaMasse.com for some beautiful plus-size dresses, look around online, or contact Melissa for a custom-made piece at her Los Angeles studio: 323-653-2941. (International shipping)
High End Designer Clothing Plus Sizes Around the World:
Here are more great places to shop for designer fashions.
If you find a site you like, but you aren't sure if the website ships to your country, look for a flag at the top of the page. The flag icon is often where you can change the country and the currency. If you don't see a flag, look for words like shipping, delivery, customer service, or help.
6. Nic n Zoe Plus Size: These designers have always come up with adorable, flattering cardigans that are perfect for travel, but I just realized they sell plus sizes, too. And, they have a line of beautiful, wrinkle-free separates that will take you anywhere from San Francisco to Paris in style. (Really. I don't just say that.) See their Seamed Riding Jacket in the photo above. (International shipping)
7. Igigi.com: I have always thought of this site as a designer of beautiful party dresses (check out the cute mulberry-print dress above), but Igigi's designers also create casual clothes that are perfect for work or travel. Igigi's fashions look like they are designed to flatter your curvy hips... and I have a feeling that her groovy threads will look absolutely, totally, exceptionally perfect on your pear-shaped or hourglass-shaped curves. I will be looking around this site in a bit to see what styles they recommend for my body type. (Shipping to over 70 countries)
8. La Redoute Taillissime: Check out the main photo at the top of this page. The burgundy parka, the fuchsia top with gray skirt, and the burgundy dress are from LaRedoute.com. (Taillissime is their in-house plus-size brand.) La Redoute is the only French site I have found that is easy to use. Hopefully there will be more. (Worldwide delivery)
Oh, flippingflusterballs! I need to continue this on another page. (Article continues.)
Click to finish reading about plus size brands with international shipping on page two.