23 Trendy Plus-Size Clothing Sites for Large Women Sizes 1x – 12x
Plus-Size Clothing (continued from page two)
Clothing Up to Size 6x:
I want you to remember that the designation "up to size 6x" means that a site will also have sizes like 1x, 2x, and 3x. So, unless you need a very large size, go ahead and explore most of these (and other) plus-size websites.
15. SydneysCloset.com: This site has a good assortment of dresses for formal cruise nights and weddings and things like that.
16. Eshakti.com: Actually, I like this peplum dress better in Swedish Blue or black, but you might look good in gray...it depends on your coloring. Most Eshakti designs are for pear shapes.
17. AbiAndLois.com: I think this site is out of business. Let me know if I'm wrong. when I have some extra time, I'll try to find another website.
18. Balibonanzar by Balibazaar at Etsy: Good grief I hope I spelled that right. Balibazaar has cute, soft, drapey tops, dresses, and pants. Their usual sizes seem to go up to 4x, but you can special order up to size 6x.
19. SwakDesigns.com: This site has lots of basics for everyday and goodies for going out. Their prices are really reasonable, but if you can find something on sale, hey... even better. I like the Enchanted Top. It can be worn with jeans for day or tarted up with statement rhinestone earrings for cruise formal night or for clubbing if you're young enough to still do that. I may have to get this.
20. MakingItBig.com: I love the colors in this Amsterdam Top, and it would look groovy over some jeans or leggings. Of course, I love leggings because my skinny legs make me look thin(ish).
21. Sanctuarie.net: I don’t have one of these Slinky Wrap Dress/Jacket thingies, but I like the way they look. You have the choice of getting the Slinky with a tie (for wrapping it like a dress) or without a tie (for wearing it like a duster). I’m not sure if I would wear it open if it had a string. I wonder if you could wear it open (like in the photo) and belt it (maybe with an obi) and tuck the tie into the belt to hide the tie. That would make the Slinky very versatile and useful for travel.
Cute Clothing Up to Size 10x:
22. BigOnBatik.com: Most, but not all, of the items at Big on Batik are perfect as cruise or vacation wear.
Outfits Up to Size 12x:
23. DesignerCurves.com: This site has a fairly large selection of cool stuff in extended sizes. And, you can make a simple top like this (which comes in twelve colors) into something elegant by ordering it with beading for an extra $15. Sexy mama! Cute dresses, too.
I love discovering new sites online. If I've missed any of your favorites, scroll to the bottom of the page and leave a comment about the site you like.
More Articles for Baby Boomer Women:
Photo Credits: Prshots.com.
- Main Photo: Simply Be 2012.
- Trendy Plus Size Clothes: Simply Be 2012.
- Cute Plus size Dresses in US: Simply Be 2013.
- Plus Size Marisota Women's Clothing: Simply Be 2013, Marisota Eyelash Lace Dress, Marisota, Marisota Sheer Panel Blouse.
- Trendy Plus Size Clothing With Sleeves: Simply Be 2013.
- Cute Plus Size Clothing for Women: Red Tie Dress at Marisota, Multi Colored Tee at Evans, Digital Print Dress at Evans, Red Cardigan at Evans.
- Cute Leopard Peplum Dress: Simply Be 2013.
- Plus Size Boho Maxi Dress: Simply Be 2012.